5 Reasons To Have A Party In The Park With Magic Jump Rentals
Planning parties is a fun, but sometimes stressful, part of parenthood. As much as I love it, when the time comes, I’m often up late trying to come up with the best idea I can to celebrate my littles!
This past spring, with everything going on, I wasn’t able to host a party for them. I have been to a few half birthdays and had been toying with idea of doing one for my kids.
So when Magic Jump Rentals contacted me to review their services, a light went off in my head! I began immediately planning. My children’s birthdays are in the late spring / early summer so now is the perfect time to have a Half Birthday Party in the Park of our own!
I had never hosted a party in the park before, but Conejo Valley has some amazing parks and I love getting the kids outside to play and breathe the fresh air so I thought it would be super fun. Any excuse to have a party, right?!
Our Party In The Park With Magic Jump Rentals
I contacted the Conejo Valley Parks and Rec to find out how this all works. They were incredibly kind and walked me through the whole thing. There are a few parks that you don’t need a permit for if you are under 50 people and some you do (you can find that list here). We wanted to have it at the Wildflower Park, which we didn’t need any permits for and Magic Jump Rentals is pre-approved to deliver to any park in the Conejo Valley Parks and Rec group so this was a super easy set up.
Next, I reviewed the incredible selection of bouncy houses on MagicJumpRentals.com. They have every kind you can imagine, plus they offer a nice selection of party extras – like concession machines (popcorn, cotton candy and snow cones), movie projectors, photo booths, carnival games, zip lines, climbing walls and more! You can see their full list of services here.
We chose to have an obstacle course bouncy house as my littles are not so little anymore and I thought it would be really cool. I kept the activities for the party simple (obstacle bouncy, playground and some lawn games), invited their classmates, bought a few decorations, pizza, cupcakes, fruit, hummus and vegetables, and waters. The park has nice bathrooms which are close by. The bouncy obstacle was a huge success and the kids all had a blast. No other entertainment was needed! And clean up was a breeze with the garbage bins so easily accessible.
Magic Jump Rentals has a great, user friendly website so ordering was easy. It is very important to read each option as you go through so you know exactly what you are getting and where it is to be delivered, different locations may have different fees associated with them.
5 Reasons To Book A Party With Magic Jump Rentals
- All kids, big and small, LOVE a bouncy house. There is just something so awesome about jumping, laughing and being silly inside giant bouncy houses! It is almost all the entertainment you need to keep the kids busy for hours letting the parents visit and relax.
- It is super easy. On every level! Easy to order, they send out two to three service reps who place, inflate, and safely secure the bouncy house, easy entertainment for the kids, easy clean up – the reps come back and completely remove it so you never have to do anything for it.
- To boost our child’s confidence. It is such a boost to their confidence levels to have their friends come and celebrate them. And they will be getting incredible exercise too!! A win-win!
- To build community. Getting our friends together to celebrate life helps us feel part of something, helps us all feel connected. Whether it is a birthday or a fun excuse to get everyone together, a bouncy house leads to lots of smiling and comraderie!
- For the memories. A party with rentals from Magic Jump Rentals is something that you will remember and cherish forever. Seeing the smiles on your child and their friends, the fellowship time you get with other parents and friends… these are some very important moments that you will hold dear forever!
Go check out the MagicJumpRentals site now and get your party on! It’s easy and fun and you will be so glad you did!
Cheers and happy party planning!
Malibu Mama Loves Xxx