The Most Conscious Place to Live
Recently, I met a person at an event who was curious about the whole conscious living concept.
We had an interesting conversation and as I was making my exit, he said can I ask you one more question? Of course, I replied.
“In your opinion,” he said, “where is the most conscious place in the world to live?”
I smiled at him and said “why, right in your own home. How you live your life is up to you and is decided by the choices that you make. Conscious Living means to awaken, to be really aware of what is going on around you and to make choices that will benefit us and the earth. You can do that from anywhere! You just need to know about it and that is why I have created the Treat Yourself Well series.”
I explained that the first eBook in my 3 part series Treat Yourself Well – 8 Steps to Conscious Living is a modern day manual for the on-the-go parent and the busy millennial who feels that some change needs to happen but is unsure of what to do. Together we will take an honest look at our lives and the choices we have been making. Then I offer simple solutions and alternative choices we could be making to fully reach our happiest possible place!
Then you can choose if you want to be the change or keep on living frustrated and taking advantage of the earth.
In this informational eBook, I share how I picked myself up by my boot straps to change my life, and my families’ lives, for the better. With very simple steps that begin with learning and end with action, I have detailed how you can easily start to live a life of appreciation and true happiness – making any place you are in the most Conscious place to live!
In fact, to show you that you can do this too, here are 5 easy things you can do today!
5 Ways How To Make Yours The Most Conscious Place to Live
- Get an air filtering house plant for at least 2 rooms in your home. Check out this post for a list of air-filtering house plants and what they filter out.
- Open the windows. Getting some fresh air will oxygenate your lungs, rejuvenate you and put you in a better mood. Letting the fresh air in also pushes the stale air out and oxygenates the whole home.
- Remove all electronics from your bedroom and cover up any artificial lights. Sleep is super important and not getting enough of it is bad. The electronics and artificial lights have all been scientifically proven to interrupt our sleep process, which has a negative impact on us. So get them out! 😉
- Throw out your toxic cleaner and try a natural one – there are many kinds available everywhere now so pick one up and try it!
- Toss out that nasty white sugar sitting in your cupboard and replace with brown or turbinado sugar!
And if you really want to get in the spirit, download my informational eBook here on Amazon called Treat Yourself Well – 8 Steps to Conscious Living!! 😉
See you on the path!
Malibu Mama Loves Xx