Jan_Stainless Steel Garlic Press Review
It has long been known that garlic is incredibly good for us. Not only does it give our immune systems a big boost, but garlic can lower blood pressure, it keeps our heart healthy AND fights cancer to name a few of its super powers!
So it is no surprise that we go through A LOT of garlic in my house. I use it for sauteeing, in cooking roasts, pasta sauces, soups, in marinades and even artisanal breads that I (usually unsuccessfully) attempt to make!
Needless to say our garlic press is really used. So when Better Home and Garden contacted me to review their Jan_Stainless Steel Garlic Press I was excited! I received this product in exchange for my honest review. They even offered my readers a 30% off coupon (find at the bottom) so you can try it too!
You can buy the Jan_Stainless Steel Garlic Press here on Amazon where it is described as:
- 2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1- Buy the X-Chef Garlic Press and receive 1 FREE SILICON PEELERS FOR FREE
- IS YOUR CURRENT GARLIC PRESS RUSTY AND SCRATCHED? X-Chef Garlic Press is made of commercial grade Solid stainless steel which will last year after year without any corrosion.
- SICK AND TIRED OF PEELING CLOVES? X-Chef Garlic Clove Peeler has been tested to identify the best texture and thickness of silicone for optimal peeling, it is Highly durable and dishwasher safe
- DESIGNED WITH EASE OF USE IN MIND – Hold the X-Chef Garlic Press in your hand. Note the thickness of the handles and how comfortably your fingers wrap around them. With a clove of garlic nestled in the basket the handles are the ideal distance apart to maximize leverage. Gently squeeze the handles together. You’ll be delighted at how easily, how effortlessly your X-Chef Garlic Press produces perfectly minced garlic.
- A PERFECT GIFT – Beautiful and stylish, X-Chef garlic press serves a perfect gift for any occasions; It will please any receivers without a doubt
I was excited to see it arrive quickly, in perfect condition with minimal packaging.
I like the sleek, modern design of this garlic press. It is nice and light, fits easily into my hand and looks easy to clean.
The silicon garlic peeler that comes with it is pretty cool. I had never even heard of something like this and yet it makes perfect sense. If you put the garlic in the middle, roll it while applying just the right amount of pressure the skin comes right off leaving the garlic clove ready for pressing! This worked great!
The Jan_Stainless Steel Garlic Press itself works very well. I was able to get two large or three medium cloves in at a time and it truly was easy to press. It did leave a good amount of garlic in the press area, so I just pushed the remnants together and pressed again to get every bit out.
Then I rinsed it and put it in the dishwasher. I like how the press part comes out for easy wiping/cleaning.
The Jan_Stainless Steel Garlic Press is fantastic.
The best part is that it is 30% off right now for only YOU!! Click here, add to cart and then type in the Promo Code box: LPNL8GSH
That’s it and you are on your way to being able to easily add garlic’s super power to any food you’d like!