Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask & Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub Review
The conscious beauty inside of me loves trying natural masks and exfoliating scrubs. Since I do exfoliate my face every night, I am always on the lookout for the next greatest conscious product to make my skin sparkle and glow.
I jumped right on board when Valentia contacted me to review 2 of their newest products to hit the American market. They sent me both of these products in exchange for my honest review. Here is what I thought.
I purchased my Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask – Natural and Organic Ingredients – With Kaolin Clay, Hisbiscus & Cranberry Fibers – 4 Oz and my Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub -Natural and Organic Ingredients with Green and White Teas + Tropical Butters – 4 Oz on Amazon where they are described as:
Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask:
- CLEANSES & EXFOLIATES: Kaolin Clay works in this mask to effectively draw out impurities caused by the environment, leaving skin clean, clear, and smooth.
- POWERFUL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Hibiscus & Cranberry fibers, Spirulina and Astaxanthin have all been chosen exclusively for Valentia Detoxifying Clay Mask because they increase collagen production, anti-aging properties, reduce free radicals and restore skin elastic for a tighter and smoother appearance.
- YOUNG & HEALTHY GLOW: CoQ10 is a key ingredient that reduces the appearance of wrinkles by stimulating collagen productions to reduce free radicals that can cause premature signs of aging. Smoothes out an uneven skin tone with astaxanthin, which is known to restore skin’s natural elasticity so your skin looks and feels healthy.
- REDUCE SIGNS OF AGING: One of the main ways in which free radicals damage skin and cause premature aging is by attacking the skin and leaving it weak and loose. Valentia Detoxifying Clay Mask reverses that damage so the skin is firm and strong, leaving you looking stronger and healthier.
- SPA AT HOME: Pamper your skin with an expensive spa treatment right at home. Apply the clay mask and leave on for less than 15-20 minutes, grab your warm water and towel and wash gently off. Get the same deep cleanse and skin exfoliation the spa offers for less money and in the comfort of your home.
Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub:
- ALL NATURAL BUTTERS: Specialized moisturizing ingredients including three different types of tropical butters hydrate dry skin, helping to repair signs of aging that leave skin dull and lifeless. Aloe Vera, a nutrient rich plant firms and hydrates skin leaving it feeling smooth and looking luminescent all day long.
- VITAMIN RICH INGREDIENTS: Nourishing vitamins such as A, B1, B2, D and E work to smooth rough and uneven skin, combat the signs of aging and softens skin. Anti-inflammatory properties from white and green tea give skin a smooth, youthful glow.
- REFRESHES & REJUVENATES: Antioxidant-rich green and white tea fights wrinkles, dry skin and other signs of aging, while Jojoba beads gently scrub away dead skin without damaging healthy skin cells. The result is brighter, tighter skin.
- ANTI-AGING PROPERTIES: All of our natural ingredients work together, creating a powerful formula that fights the signs of aging. Obliterating free radicals through a deep cleanse, this scrub will leave skin feeling like new. Dry and sagging skin will be firm and moist so you look your age…or younger!
- REMOVES TOXINS: A gentle scrub releases toxins and free radicals that work to leave skin looking dull, grey, and lifeless. Cleanse and rejuvenate skin regularly to keep it looking vibrant, fresh and youthful.
Both products arrived quickly and in perfect condition with minimal packaging.
The Valentia products come in a round, plastic, sealed containers that fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. You simply twist off the top, pull off the seal and there is your potion!
Since I exfoliate every night before bed, I tried the Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub first. I fell right in love with the scent of it – a hint of lavender, a hint of mint and citrus and more combine to completely relax you. It is quite nice.
The Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub has a jelly like texture to it with soft JoJoba beads in it. I tested it first on a small part of my wrist.
Conscious Beauty Tip – The wrist has more sensitive skin and is a great place to test a small bit of any cream/scrub/wash before you put it on your face.
I had no reaction so I went ahead and used it on my face. This scrub spread easily all over my face and neck. I could feel the JoJoba Beads gently exfoliating. I liked the consistency because as I could feel the beads working, I could also feel moisture being added in harmony to dirt being removed.
When I washed the Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub off of my face, it left me feeling really clean and hydrated – a combination that is rare to find in an exfoliation scrub.
I give this product 2 thumbs up and will be continuing to use it. Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub is gentle enough to use daily and really delivers a nice, hydrating clean.
A few days later, on a Sunday afternoon, I tried the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask.
This Clay Mask smells so good, fruity yet elegantly perfumed, I love it!
It is a cream color mask with Kaolin Clay and Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers in it that look like little black beads. You are supposed to spread it on generously and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Using a warm wash cloth, you are to gently wipe away the mask when done.
Here is how I had a mini facial at home thanks to Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask:
I tested a portion on my wrist of 10 minutes while I pulled my hair back and got ready for my mini home facial! I had no reaction so I went ahead and put the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask all over my face and neck, making sure to stay away from my eyes, mouth and nose.
This mask tingled quite a bit at first, but I have sensitive skin so I powered through it to see the results. After about 5 minutes, the tingling stopped and I barely noticed I had it on.
After 25 minutes I ran my wash cloth under some hot water and gently washed the mask off of my face.
My skin was glowing and sooo soft. I was very pleased with the results. I applied my night cream and my face was quite happy! If you can get past the tingle, than this is a great mask for you!
Have you tried Valencia before?
Malibu Mama Loves Xx