20 Reasons To Be Thankful In November 2020
The holiday season is setting upon us! I love this time of year. And just like everything else in 2020, this holiday season is going to be different – amazing, but different.
Covid Quarantine has changed everything. I remember when we first went into lockdown reading a meme that said I think the universe is punishing us and just sent us all to our rooms to think about what we have done. And it is so true.
Humans, Americans especially, have been on a bad path of materialism, living to work instead of working to live and forming greedy habits – mostly without realizing it. Then Covid-19 hit and the whole world came to a standstill.
It is as if the world was begging us to wake up by sending us to our rooms. Many are awakening, many were forced to, but they are. And as we slowly start to see the world in a new light, there really and trully is a lot to be thankful for.
20 Reasons To Be Thankful in November 2020
- I am thankful for my health and the health of my family and friends. So thankful. So so thankful.
- I am thankful for my children, they are my lights.
- I am so thankful for/to all of the nurses, doctors and frontline workers who are there everyday fighting covid while still attending to every other ailment under the sun. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.
- I am thankful to all of the scientists, lab workers, volunteers who are helping to find a cure, working endlessly to find a way to keep us healthy.
- I am thankful for all of the good police and firemen working tirelessly to keep the peace and us safe.
- I am thankful to all of the people making and selling masks.
- I am super duper thankful for the internet, making it possible for us to stay connected.
- I am downright grateful for wine/vodka/tequila. No joke, lol, said every mom everywhere!
- I am thankful for hand sanitizer and natural cleaning products that have helped us keep a jump on Covid-19.
- I am thankful for living in such a comfortable home.
- I am thankful for our garden, it got us through some hard times being stuck inside.
- I am thankful to live in a place where we can walk safely outside.
- I am thankful to all of the teachers who have done an incredible job adapting to remote learning, then back on campus in a new way. Well done you, each of you have done an amazing job and are angels.
- I am thankful to all of the coaches who have figured out safe ways our children to continue their sports education.
- I am thankful to my friends and family, my parents specifically who have stood by me on this crazy journey, who laugh with me, cry with me and are there when I need them no matter what. They make me feel blessed.
- I am really thankful to live in a place with running water, sewers and gas all easily accessible. In times like 2020, I feel very blessed to have all the creature comforts we do have that make life easier.
- I am thankful for knowledge right at our finger tips on the internet. We have spent so much time learning to grow new fruits, herbs and vegetables, finding new recipes, doing reports on things it has been fun!
- I am thankful to have an artsy and creative side to myself, sharing that with my children, all creating together has been such a highlight this year for me.
- I am thankful to be aware, awake and in awe of life. Good things can happen, it just takes the right mindset and a will to be conscious. I’m thankful I have it.
- I am so so thankful for you! I’m glad you found me, I’m glad we have connected, I’m glad we are on this journey together.
Thank you for being you.
Cheers to the New Way To Holiday!
Malibu Mama Loves Xx