Are You Honoring The True You?
Honoring the True You is about living a life consistent with our highest values. When we know what is most important to us, our wants and needs, we can be true to ourselves.
Sounds easy right?!
Wrong! Society and life’s experiences can often cause us to minimize our inner voices, locking our inner child up, losing touch with the True You. We adopt limiting beliefs and behaviors of others to ultimately start living on autopilot completely out of sync with our passion and purpose.
There are so many reasons this can happen which is why it is important to reevaluate at times so we can realign with our values, our beliefs, honor our true selves. This enables us to become the person we know we are meant to be with fulfilling lives.
Let’s look at 7 ways in to realign with the True You and get you on the conscious path to fulfillment and get signed up for the free masterclass here.Join The FREE Masterclass Here
7 Ways To Start Honoring The True You
- Forgive yourself. No one is perfect, but we are all perfectly imperfect. Accept your strengths, forgive yourself your weaknesses and practice kindness to self first. We all make mistakes, its important to learn from them – I call them lessons, not mistakes – and be forgiving with yourself.
- Let go of other people’s opinions. Stop worrying about what they think of you and focus on what you think of yourself. When we get on autopilot, we become more focused on what other people think seeking validation and purpose from them. This is giving your power away, you have everything you need within you. When you slow down and start looking inward and living in a way that truly feels right, you are honoring the True You.
- Re-assess your daily habits. Make a list in writing of everything you do during a day as you do. The next day, review it, critique it, start to rewrite it by creating positive daily habits that serve your purpose by honoring the True You.
- Set clear, defined and realistic goals – in writing. Start with small ones and work your way up to the bigger ones. Make sure they are realistic and true to your values.
- Focus on the positive. We have so much to be thankful for: focusing on the positive, living a life of gratitude can be a game changer.
- Learn to say no. It is healthy. It is fair. You can’t do everything all of the time; it is ok to say no sometimes. Saying no, believe it or not, is a strong way of honoring the True You.
- Be authentic. Speak your truth, be proud to be the special unique you. The world needs your voice, your story matters.
Malibu Mama Loves Xx