5 Reasons I Dress to Impress Every Day!
Dressing/feeding/entertaining/cleaning someone else becomes our main focus.
It is sooo easy to lose yourself in this process.
So here I am to remind you that YOU COUNT TOO!
A great way to show the world (and more importantly yourself!) that you are still in there is with your style.
Take your 5 Parent Minutes today to think about what it is you really like to wear, what makes you feel good.
“I CAN’T UNDERSTAND how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little, if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that’s the day she has a date with destiny and it’s best to be as pretty as possible for destiny,” said Coco Chanel.
That goes for the men too!
Here are my 5 Reasons I Dress to Impress Every Day!
1. Taking the time to dress nicely and fix yourself up is a natural confidence booster. Few things feel better than walking into a room with all eyes on you wearing something totally hot!
2. Taking care to wear nice looking, clean clothes shows others (and yourself) that you respect yourself. People will treat you better, compliment you, hold the door for you, as you give off the vibe of importance – no matter who you are! By dressing nicely, you are taking away the opportunity for people to dismiss you or mistreat you. I will not even run to the pharmacy without a quick mirror check!!
3. Taking a few minutes in the morning to fix myself up and pick out a nice outfit shows my children that I care about myself AND that they are important enough for me to want to look good for. Think about it for a minute. When your mom or dad came to pick you up for somewhere, were you not slightly embarrassed if they showed up in baggy pants and crummy t-shirts? Likewise, did you feel good if they picked you up dressed nicely? As parents, most of us take time to make sure our children leave the house, brushed, clean and dressed nicely. Shouldn’t we do the same for ourselves?
4. Studies are being published showing that if you dress to impress, you will have a higher performance level. Not only will you get that natural confidence boost, but your work will be better!
5. I dress to impress my mate! It is a great feeling when my spouse does a double take at me in the morning! Whether you are dad or mom, your spouse DEFINITELY likes to see you taking care of yourself and looking hot!
What are your great reasons to dress to impress every day?
Malibu Mama Loves Xx
— Malibu Mama Loves (@MalibuMamaLoves) September 24, 2014