#FamilyTravelFriday – A Travel Linky Party Week 9
Hi! Thanks for stopping by for our ninth Linky Party (not sure about a linky party, click here). This week is going to be really fun, we are going to share our favorite travel accessories that make travel so much easier just in time for all of the dads and kids currently on the hunt for an awesome Mother’s Day gift!
US Mother’s Day is nearly upon us and I have been asked the question repeatedly, what do you want for Mother’s Day this year? I have a few gift ideas in mind, but I thought it would be super fun to open it up to you to find out what travel products you have been loving lately to get some more gift ideas. Link up to 3 of your new or old posts on something you love that makes travel a little easier for you – luggage, packing tools, chargers, anything that would make a great gift for the traveling mom! Then we will have a great place to explore new ideas, share some of that delicious comment love, find new blogs to follow and connect with!
Linkers will get lots of social media shout-outs over the week and the opportunity to co-host a linky party! All linkers will get pinned on my personal and shared Pinterest boards as well a few tweets from @MalibuMamaLoves! Readers, you can participate too – we love to read your thoughts in the comments section and are honored when you share our posts!
Ok, let’s get linking! What are your coolest travel products that make your trips just a little bit better? You can link up 3 of your old and new posts, but please see the rules and play fair – keep it clean friends! #FamilyTravelFriday
The Rules of this travel linkup:
- You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste the #FamilyTravelFriday badge on each post you would like to link up (code below-paste it into the HTML text option of your blogging platform).
- Comment on this post to say hi!
- Comment on at least 2 other links – share the comment love friends, it is good karma!
- Be a star and share your post via the linky party using the hashtag #FamilyTravelFriday on your social media channels to help grow the community. I will retweet all of your posts via Twitter if you use the hashtag or mention me in your tweets so I know about them! @MalibuMamaLoves.
- Finally, come connect with Malibu Mama Loves on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr & Instagram so we can stay in touch and have more parties together! #Travelmore
[inlinkz_linkup id=521754 mode=1]
Thank you for linking up! Now it is time to post your badge and spread some comment love!!
Thanks for stopping by! What is your favorite travel product?
Malibu Mama Loves Xx