6 Reasons To Travel For Your Birthday
As my big 40th birthday is right around the corner, birthday planning is hot on my mind!
And you know where my mind goes when it gets hot…
Yup, right to traveling!! 😉
This year, I feel honored to be reaching such a milestone. 40 years. And you all know how I like to celebrate, right?
With a destination celebration of course! Instead of spending tons of money and time planning a party, I love to plan an epic adventure that can turn your birthday day into a birthday week! Because we are all worth celebrating!
6 Reasons to Travel For Your Big Birthdays
- Everyone needs a break. Spending your birthday taking one, getting refreshed and rejuvenated, is a great way to welcome in your next year of life with a good vibe. It is also usually easier to take time off of work during your birthday. Getting excited about and taking a destination vacation to celebrate you sends off a positive message to the universe for the coming year ahead.
- You will make memories you will actually remember (forever…!!). Let’s be honest, at that birthday party, champagne would be flowing and the hangover would be imminent! Your memories will probably get lost in the mix, embarrassing photos may surface… but a celebration vacation? That is something you will remember and cherish forever. No matter where you go.
- You will meet incredible new people. You will have multiple days to be at your destination celebration, giving you loads of opportunities to make new friends and experience new things. It is much easier than you think to make new friends when on a trip, especially when you tell people it is your birthday trip! 😉
- To alleviate any birthday expectations. It can be stressful and things can fall short of your expectations when birthday party planning. But when you have a celebration vacation, you know to expect an epic adventure and will be open to anything that happens. So there is very little chance of being disappointed. Share the love, pin this:
- Birthday discounts are everywhere!! So take advantage! Everybody loves a little something for free on their birthday so always mention it is your birthday. Some ferries like the Catalina Express give you a free ride on your birthday (Hey Jetblue… isn’t this a great idea?! #inmydreams). Always ask!
- You will have an exceptional adventure. No matter where you go, no matter what you do, taking time to enlighten yourself by traveling, giving yourself the time to refresh, celebrating all of the awesome that is you – you will have a unique adventure that you will remember forever – and the time of your life making it!
Check out here how easy it is to use the internet to plan your next trip. Come on, you know you want too….
Cheers and safe travels!
Malibu Mama Loves Xx