5 Must Plan Family Trips For 2016
Family vacations come in all different shapes and sizes – just like families. Different, yet all with the same purpose – to make amazing family memories that will last a lifetime, to experience something new together, and to reconnect with each other.
Here are our top 5 Must Plan Family Trips for 2016
- A Second Honeymoon to Matangi Private Island Resort Fiji – an adult’s only, all-inclusive resort that is perfect for the adventurous couple. You can choose to stay in either a beachfront bure or a treehouse, both with luxury accommodations. The food is good, the people are happy and the place has a peaceful, relaxed vibe about it. It is perfect to have a fun adventure excursion in the morning and then spend the afternoon relaxing with your mate! We did this in 2015 and I am already wanting to book another one!!!
- Norway! This country is rich in history, culture and beauty. There are so many amazing reasons to visit this magical land, happy people and safety are high on that list. From fortresses, to castles to breathtaking views and incredible food, Norway has it all.
- A long weekend in Malibu! Okay, I may be partial, but it is beautiful here and well worth the visit! With places like The Malibu Beach Inn to provide luxury accommodations and The Malibu Surf Shack to provide fun activities – it is a win-win destination for the whole family!
- A family trip to Yosemite (or a national park near you). Visiting Yosemite or a similar national park offers unlimited opportunity for adventure, learning and family fun. Psss – did you know that all fourth (4th) graders get free entry into all national parks in the USA??
- An all-inclusive family resort in Hawaii. All-inclusive resorts offer everything you need to make incredible family memories and no place does this better than Hawaii. This is a place where you can just kick back, explore nature and laugh with each other.
Remember that no matter where you may roam, the point is to be doing something fun together as a family. The journey is as much fun as the destination! 😉
Feeling inspired and ready to start planning? Here are some tips on how to use the internet to plan your next trip – click here!
2016 is the year to travel, start making your dream trip a reality today!
Where will you explore?
Malibu Mama Loves Xx