5 Things to do This Spring in Malibu
We have had such a rainy winter that now everything is green and growing and alive! Malibu is gorgeous and the time is now to take advantage of it!
Here are 5 things to do this spring in Malibu
- Hit the beach in Malibu and take a surfing (With Katie) or paddleboard (With Paddle Surf Malibu) lesson! With 27 miles of scenic coastline, there is a beach for everyone and an activity just for you!
- Go for a hike! It is the perfect time of year for some exploring by foot! Solstice Canyon, Point Dume and Escondido Canyon Park are all breathtaking hikes and well worth the trip. Bring some water and snacks and head out!
- Check out the Getty Villa. The Getty Villa is a recreation of an ancient Roman country house and is stunning. It takes about an hour of time to go through and is well worth the visit as both young and old will find this stop fascinating. It is free to enter, but you pay to park.
- Check out Malibu Family Vineyards, they have tours and events there all the time. This is not something I would bring the kids along on, but I am mentioning just in case you get some time off with your mate – check out their schedule and see if something works for you, you will have tons of fun!
- Grab a bite to eat and shop! Stop into one of the amazing restaurants along PCH. For more casual dining check out Ollie’s Duck & Dive or The Sunset. For casual sushi, check out Zuma Sushi or for a ritzy sushi night out definitely stop into Nobu! The Malibu Country Mart is home to my fave store – Calypso St. Barth. This place is definitely worth stopping by as they have an outstanding collection of stores, restaurants and even a playground to entertain the kids while we get our shop on!
Malibu is such a fun, chilled out place! I hope you come and check it out, the surf’s up!
What are your favorite things to do in Malibu?
Malibu Mama Loves Xx